• Monday, November 28, 2016

    Jealous wife sticks a sanitary pad on 'unfaithful' husband's head before forcing him to kneel wearin

    भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

    Just what you do if you discover your husband messaging other women online? For one Chinese wife, the answer was simple.
    Make your husband wear a sanitary pad on his head and a pink bra - then get him to apologise while kneeling on some spiny Durian fruit.
    Go, sister!
    The man says the actual world video shared to Miaopai, ‘’I admit that I made a mistake. I will not have sent my private photos via Wechat.
    ‘I spoke with several womens. I said something I ought not have said,’
    The woman says, ‘’I asked which kneel down, and an individual obey my commands?’‘I am willing to receive a harsh punishment,’ he says - before finally caving in and saying, ‘my dear wife, these kinds of all durian skins. I simply can’t stay at home anymore.‘

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Watch Teriya Magar Video

    Watch video

    Click Here To Youtube Video

    Funny Jyoti Magar Video

    Watch Video

    Watch video

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture